Our architectural 3D modeling service is one our core services which we cater to a clientele involving architects, general contractors, stakeholders, owners and builders.
We have successfully handed over a substantial number of residential, commercial and structure assembly projects ever since the inception of the company.
Previously, architects and engineers relied on conventional 2D drawings and 2-dimensional models to represent their work, which was not always an accurate interpretation of the building. Using 3D modeling not only enables a precise visualization but also ensures that there’s a smooth communication between the architect and the engineer, or the architect and contractor in understanding the exact requirements of the client.
Advantages of Architectural 3D Modeling
- Using these visualization tools, the design can easily be communicated to the non-technical client.
- Broad level of details and calculations are possible in the modeling process, which in turn saves time and increases productivity in the construction process.
- ‘Intelligent’ functionality can take care of the automation tasks thereby reducing the time and effort.
- Early detection of conflicts between various elements, which causes delays in construction and manufacturing.
- The ‘constructible model’ gives a rendered representation of the project before the physical construction takes place.
- Overall it improves the quality and reduces time and cost
A building modeled in 3D, is a constructible model that that endures across a project’s lifecycle and teams, it also enables the designer to make decisions on design choices. 3D modeling is not only a way to visualize the building but it also aids in communication, planning, and construction.